Saturday, May 18, 2013

choices

I am sitting here thinking about life, my life in general. The choices I have made, the ripple effect of these choices and the fact that words spoken or in my case spewed cannot be unspoken.
It is really strange how the very same voice that can build up and support and encourage so many people is the very voice that destroys the vessel in which it resides. My motto is changing, my life I am rearranging and no longer am I willing to merely exists I am ready to live and live I am going to do. I don't have everything ironed out yet but I am well on my way to making some decision's that will charter the course for the rest of my life. So I am deliberately going slow and over thinking everything because I am tired of living in a self created prison when freedom is just on the other side of the walls that I have erected! Time to bring the old wrecking ball out and tear down some walls, let some sunshine in and begin the process of change. Its going to be a long ride but well worth the journey....so buckle up your seat belts and prepare yourselves for whatever may come, knowing who you are following there is no telling where this may go

No comments:

Post a Comment