Friday, May 17, 2013

Don't tell me you can't overdose on medical marjuana!

First of all let me make this clear I am NOT against medicinal use, I am a 215 patient, just an extremely fucked up one at the moment, beyond feeling good vomited spins..... ugh Ill get  back to you....
Ok so I started eating edibles a few years back because I wasn't in a situation that  allowed me to smoke my medicine without offending others and I aim to harm none so instead of getting smoke at the club I would get a tincture or some brownies. The tincture tasted too much like alcohol and the brownies were kinda good but not like mine so I set out to cook my own. I have made allot of cool off the wall stuff spiked with my medicine, but I forgot and ate too many brownies one time and literally thought I was going to die so after that experience I couldn't not even think about eating one but my friends with their 215 love my medicine so I would always make it for others and smh when they rant and rave and tell me how good it is how great they felt, that /this does not feel good to me at all. I am just now able to old my head up and still feel horrible and I only liked the spoon a few times while making the penis cake and again when making the penis candy....so like four spoon licks... I do cook all my bases differently and longer than  most people and I prefer to use bud in my butters, oils ,tinctures, flours etc. Now I understand why they all want my stuff. I need to tone down the strength somehow.... BUT FUCK YES YOU CAN OD ON WEED VE DONE IT TWICE

No comments:

Post a Comment